Becoming a IT Administrator at BGR Informatique means joining a company that believes in your skills and puts them to work every day. Take charge of your career and develop your full potential.
This challenge… challenges you? By Joining us you will enjoy many benefits:
- Complete group insurance glasses and dental care included
- Possibility of teleworking
- Reimbursement of your cellular bill
- Travel to client only 15% to 20% of cases
The Role of the IT administrator?
Provide seamless technical support to our customers so that no obstacle stands between them and excellence. He will put his expertise at the service of SME in the region by ensuring the monitoring maintenance and improvement of their IT infrastructure. In a word it will guarantee them peace of mind!
On a daily basic the IT administrator will have to:
- Provide technical assistance to users in person or by phone
- Intervene in case of breakdown and quickly solve technical problems
- Ensure the maintenance of the computer equipment of external customers: software update, hardware verification, maintenance report, etc.
- Be on the lookout for new technologies to improve customer infrastructure
It is well known a high quality service is the foundation of any successful business. Politeness courtesy and professionalism are the watchwords. When the expertise and the experience come together customer satisfaction is assured!
- Collegial in networking
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Valid driver’s license and access to a car
- Experience with the Windows server operating system
- In depth knowledge of networks using TCP/IP and email servers (Microsoft Exchange)
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suites
- Bilingualism an asset
- Diplomacy and tact
- SInnate sense of customer service
- Execution rapidity
- Well Kept appearance
- Sense of organization
What’s waiting for you at BGR Informatique is a stimulating work environment and dynamic teammates united by the desire to excel.
I want to apply